[nagdu] Going Home with the Wrong Dog was Re: could have, would have, should have

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 04:54:33 UTC 2012

Hi, Sheila,
I've seen it happen or have heard stories from those who have experienced
mismatches lots.
When I went to my first school, I felt like they wouldn't listen to what I
had to say nor did I feel they were really supporting me either.
I ended up with a dog who did have behavioral problems where he did relief
in harness on route and was informed it did happen during his training way
before I got him.
Not a good thing.
During my training with my second one but the first through Pilot, I had
some concerns then too and in order for me to get my point across, I had to
take it up with the student services director.
She was willing to listen to me and she did address the trainer that trained
Freedom David Berry.
Thankfully when it came to training with Odie, the instructor who prepared
him was a good listener and despite that I did have some disagreements with
him, he was a great trainer.
*Smiles*
Bibi