[nagdu] Doggy B.O.

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 05:23:44 UTC 2012

Marc,
I don't think batheing your dog so often is a great idea. It dries
their skin out, and then creates dandruff. Grooming your dog regularly
is a good idea. I was told to groom my dog every day, and I do so. It
helps control the smell because as you are grooming the dog you are
getting rid of the dead hair and dust particles that may be trapped in
its coat. However, there are moisturizing conditioners made especially
for dogs. You could spray the conditioner on it's coat, and it gives
the dog a fresh smell between showers. Good luck!
Juanita And Anise