[nagdu] could have, would have, should have

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 28 00:14:30 UTC 2012

Hi, Daniel,
You're welcome and no problem.
you may want to contact Vocational Rehabilitation to see if they can help you out with a orientation and mobility refresher course and they may also have some ideas on where or how to find technology along with updating software programs like JAWS, GW Micro Window-Eyes and Open Book or kurtzweiler.
Their number is (303) 866-2500
and they may also be able to help you out with employment too if need be.
When you are up for another guide dog, pilot is another good school to check out.
I've had good luck with them thuse far and the executive is a good friend of mine who I found very supportive, understanding and was willing to listen to my concerns.
If you'd like the phone number, I'll gladly give it to you when you feel ready.
*Smiles*
Bibi