[nagdu] Doggy B.O.

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 28 00:30:48 UTC 2012

Hi, Hannah, Juanita and others,
Depending on what breed of dog and the type of food they're eating, skin can dry out due to weather climate, especially if you live in a state like Colorado.
Odie gets bathed twice monthly to preven continuous shedding and it helps keep his skin moist.
Back when Odie was eating Iams, it caused his skin to dry out really bad and dander developed due to the dryness.
Since he's been eating Beneful Healthy Radiance and Purina Overweight Management, his skin has been moistened and much softer than before.
My husband Dale and I put baby powder on his skin after he's bathed and also during grooming before spraying the Berry spray that keeps him smelling fresh.
I have chronic severe asthma, so having Odie bathed twice monthly prevents my asthma from flaring up.
Despite that, I still plan to stick to my labs anyway.
*smiles*
Each dog is different, but best advice or suggestion I can give is to always speak to your vet or guide dog school before doing anything further.
Bibi