[nagdu] new member

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 04:03:50 UTC 2012

Hi Maryann.

I hope you enjoy the list.  My name is Julie, and I am from Missouri.
My guide dog is Brie, and she is a yellow lab from Guiding Eyes for
the blind in New York.

Lea, I was also in a June class at Guiding Eyes.  Feel free if you
have any questions about GEB or your upcoming training to email me off
list.