[nagdu] Danger On 4 Paws

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 29 02:35:46 UTC 2012

Hi, Larry,
The way it all happened was the handler didn't have a tight grip on the leash.
Her doberman got away from her and jumped on Odie.
My partner was unable to defend himself because the doberman was way more powerful than him.
The dog ended up going home with the handler and during a convention or guide dog event sponsored by Guide Dog Users of Canada, that doberman got up in another face of a Pilot Dogs guide dog.
The doberman was snapped at pretty good and the director of training immediately got all over the doberman's handler that if she would have had her *$^%({@~`_+=#^~`}=-($)* dog under control and close to her, it would have not happened in the first place.
Sorry for all the weird simbles, but it was better off for me to put that in versus the dirty wordings.
*Smiles*
Am not sure if the school will have that handler return for another dog or not.
Bibi