[nagdu] Waste clean up service

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 17:00:01 UTC 2012

At the risk of this topic going on almost forever, has anyone ever hired a waste clean up service? We are picking up after the dogs, but we also live on an unfenced corner and don't really know what goes through our yard. Also, especially with winter and with two dogs who haven't done this as long, and with one who has some issues from time to time, we aren't keeping up as well as we might even though we make a huge effort to pick up. If you have used a service like this before, what sort of prices have you paid and how often, especially if you are picking up yourself.

Cindy