[nagdu] Facebook & NAGDU

Tina Thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 29 18:36:28 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone- Through closer inspection of the nagdu facebook page, I
found some issues. The page  is unfinished. 1. The basic information link is
not working. 2. The nagdu page is a personal webpage and not a group.
Therefore, people would have to be added in order to access information.
So at this time the nagdu facebook page is not finished. This was not my
project, however, I will speak to the nagdu president and see if he will
allow me to make a new page that is more in line with nagdu's  purpose.
In the meantime be patient and allow me some time to get the nagdu page set
up as well as approval from my fellow board members and when the page is
ready to access, the nagdu board will send out an email with all of the
necessary information.
Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience and or confusion this has
caused.
Sincerely,
Tina Thomas
Nagdu board member