[nagdu] Odie's dog food

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 9 19:31:41 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
The vet which I take Odie to ended up discontinuing his food, Purina Overweight Management.
So, Dale and I now have to order it online through Pet Food Direct where it is a little more costly.
We ordered his food just a week ago and now have to wait for it a little longer as the original truck which it was being shipped by ended up being brocksided by another semi truck.
The other semi truck ended up ripping through the cab that the dog food and some other items were in.
Thankfully, Pet Food Direct will be keeping in contact with us and they will hold our money for thirty days at least.
They also plan on allowing us to keep the free shipping deal which we ended up getting around the end of last month.
Although I wasn't too happy about Harrison Memorial Animal Hospital discontinuing to sell his dog food, it all made sense though.
It was getting too expensive for them to order it directly and let alone, it was just sitting around taking up space.
Good advantage for ordering the purina Overweight Management over the internet is that it will be delivered directly to my apartment complex.
Sometimes, unfortunate things can turn out to be good.
*Smiles*
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf