[nagdu] When is the Connection Too Much?

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 11 04:45:56 UTC 2012

Simple truth; I don't except anyone in my space who has issues with my dogs,
jealous females and dog haters and fearers alike.  My responsibility is to
control my dog according to the situation.  Also, my dog is not my child, my
baby, just my dog, and I am my dog's human, smarter and in command.  I don't
feed any of my dogs from the table and I in turn do not eat out of their
bowls.  As for visiting friends, I don't have friends who don't like dogs,
such folks are not worthy of me anyway.

It seems al so clear and simple and has worked for 37 years and I see no
reason to change anything.

Doug and Fifi--not!