[nagdu] Replying to Old Threads

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 22:46:42 UTC 2012

Natalie and others,

There are no rules on this list about replying to old threads. Nor should
you be worried about replying to threads that are of older subjects. We
understand people get busy and can not respond to threads as fast as others.
If those listers who see an old thread pop back up, and don't wish to read
it, please use your delete key. It is always good to review subjects, of
course in moderation, as we have new people join, and or more ideas might be
shared.

So with that said, As I am a moderator on this list, Natalie you have
nothing to apologize about.

Marsha co-moderator