[nagdu] Graphic Design for NAGDU Website

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 23:55:51 UTC 2012

Hey, all!

I've been putting this off, but I need to break down and ask:

Is there anyone with some vision to work with graphics, including
photos, for the NAGDU website?

If so, do you/they have graphic design experience or even a clue? If you
do, or are willing to learn, please contact me at webmaster at nagdu.org.

We have some new photos to put on the site. Some are ready to go, I
think... I just can't see them anymore, so who knows for all of me? /smile/

I have another complete set of photos I think would be great, but they
do need some "photo shopping" for the web. I tried, but I just don't
have what it takes these days for some reason... /smile/

Also, the NAGDU site continues to grow, and is already in need of some
upgrades, which will require a good eye for the graphical appearance...
As well as testing in various browsers and displays and all for visual
appearance.

In other words, I need someone who can look at it and tell me what they
see. Last I saw it in Firefox in any of the computers we have here in
our house, it was working fine, but... Testing takes more than that.

So, if you or anyone you know has some vision for judging how others
without vision loss will see the site and either have some experience in
graphic design/development or want to learn or, well, just want to have
fun telling somebody it looks really ugly and they need to fix it...

Please let me know! Again, you can reply to me at the e-mail address I'm
using now or reach me through webmaster at nagdu.org.

Thanks!

Tami