[nagdu] AT PILOT :)

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 17 00:09:27 UTC 2012

Doug,

There is a woman somewhere around here who does collect poodle clippings
to make knitted products from. I have a bunch of Mitzi's curls from when
she was a pup and I could let her curls grow out long because I didn't
need to keep her neat for work yet... I still am convinced that I will
get around to spinning it and knitting it into a poodle-hair sweater so
I can match her... /lol/

I also have a secret plan for her retirement, especially if we do end up
back in the old home town after all... Where there is real winter
weather and she can get woolly without cooking, you understand. Well,
*you* wouldn't call it real winter weather, but you're a Cannuck, and
there is no accounting for how you are. I'm *kidding*! /lol/

I dunno. Maybe with all the poodle users we're collecting these days, we
can sponsor a fund raiser? We can all gather our poodle clippings and
send them to a single collection point for carding and spinning and
winding into yarn. Or felt! I have a ton of poodle felt in my bags of
hair... It happens naturally, and it's really thick and soft... I tried
showing it to DD once, since he is actually the crafty one of the
family... He told me to throw it away! So I hid it from him! /lol/

Tami