[nagdu] dog food

Ava Foster avapup.7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 03:22:35 UTC 2012

I order Cocoa's dog food from Smartpakcanine.com. It's their store
brand but a really good formula almost identical to Wellness Super5
Chicken. It's a lot cheaper too and comes pre-packaged in little
plastic bags to keep it fresh, and to make sure she gets the right
amount in case for some reason someone else has to feed her. It's nice
for traveling too. I used to use Eukanuba which is what our school
used, but she tended to have a dull coat on that for some reason. /
Ava