[nagdu] Advice Requested

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Jan 21 14:10:06 UTC 2012

What happens if you don't use this designated space?  Is there some sort
of city ordinance that spells out where dogs can go?  If it's not
college property I don't see how they feel they have jurisdiction to
monitor it.

Or if you're looking for a way to not leave residue on the pavement, I
can think of only two things.  Either the poop cannot touch the
pavement, a relieving harness would do this.  Or the surface has to be
smooth enough so stuff doesn't sink in.  Going to a different place
would work or asking the school to put some sort of
paint/sealant/material over the area to make clean up easier.  I have no
idea how coating the area with some sort of sealant would work since it
isn't the college's property in the first place.

On a side note...my husband saw a lady walking her two large dogs
yesterday.  He watched her stop on the courthouse lawn and let one dog
leave a deposit and then not clean it up.  I work at the courthouse.
The first thing I thought when my husband told me this was that now
people were going to think I wasn't cleaning up after Monty.   *sigh*

Julie