[nagdu] The look, snow plows as pooper scoopers and other things.

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 20:19:02 UTC 2012

The look, snow plows as pooper scoopers and other things.

My dogs "the look" is more an "I can eat you for a snack" look. However, he
never barks or does anything more aggressive. His ears are alert and up, not
forward and aggressive.

BTW, I just took my dog out, and pissed off a snow plow driver. My dog was
doing his thing in the middle of a small side street, and a plow decided he
wanted to plow me up. Thankfully he stopped.

This is a different area than my typical area. Much less safe in that, cars
sometimes drive threw hear.

What would you do? A lady offered to run out and pick up the pile, because
the plow had to get threw. I let her, because there was an enormous snow
plow there, but I felt bad.

I think she thought I was going to leave it, witch I wasn't going to do, but
the large truck approaching was making me quite anxious

Thoughts, advice, suggestions?

I am definitely not going to switch relief areas again if I can help it. I
had to use this one, because it was outside ware I work. I got to find some
ware safer.