[nagdu] Mark's dogs

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Sat Jan 21 20:38:23 UTC 2012

Ah, Tami, if only I had a quarter for the times someone leaped away from an
opening elevator door or crossed to the other side of the hall just because
of my dogs.  My first dog was a huge black Lab Golden cross weighing around
90 pounds.  He could stand on his hind legs and put his front paws on my
shoulders and still be taller than I am.  People would call him all kinds of
things. . . Pit bull, Boxer, Rottweiler, the breed guessing never ended.  I
actually liked riding in elevators alone and I stopped feeling guilty about
having people refuse to get on the elevator with us.

I haven't had that many issues with Katy, but then again she's a pure black
Lab only weighing around 68 pounds, so she's not nearly as threatening,
although the contrast of her white teeth against that ebony fur is quite
striking.  <grin>

Yes, there are legitimate reasons to be afraid of dogs, but I can't schedule
my life around that and shouldn't have to.

I'll try anything once, especially if it's chocolate covered!

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com