[nagdu] youtube video

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Jan 24 23:11:56 UTC 2012

Brenda,

People really do say this sort of stuff, but it isn't usually all day
everyday.  For me it seems to go in waves.  I'll have a day where it
seems that every other person I meet has something half baked to say.
Then I'll go for a few weeks with absolutely no insanity.

Usually it doesn't bother me too much.  My strategy is to smile, nod and
keep on keeping on.  I simply don't engage in conversations with people
who are bound to irritate me.  Every now and then there'll be someone
who I can't walk away from or someone who is bent on getting their
questions answered no matter how much of a scene they are creating.
Those are the stories that I usually post here. *smile*  Because
sometimes you just gotta vent!

Julie