[nagdu] Introduction and Questions

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sat Jan 28 22:12:56 UTC 2012

Hello, welcome to the list. I'm totally blind and my cane slid under a boat parked across a driveway and I hit it at chest level and was bruised for several weeks. I'd thought about a dog for a long time but after our son was in middle school I felt tthe timing was more appropriate than when he was small. I do better in snow with a dog. I'm now hearing impaired as well and feelmore confident about being out by myself with my dog not because of mobility issues but hearing what is going on around me.

sheila leigland