[nagdu] Guide Dog Adjustment

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 18:55:40 UTC 2012

And, it really depends on the other pets and how much you really want to
work with them.  Sometimes, you don't have to do much and sometimes you have
to do more.  I was told by someone the two things I would have to give up
were my pet birds and of all things, urinals!  The latter supposedly in
favor of the handicapped stalls.  I continue to have birds but I must crate
Holly when the one is out or control the bird.  She looked at them when we
first came home but now, she rarely goes over there!  The urinal thing was
just a lot of nonsense!  You just use the end one and put Holly where there
is none!  Piolot worned me about the possibility that the birds might be
distracting and a friend told me about the other.