[nagdu] My Birthday Dinner out

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 04:38:22 UTC 2012

Hi every one,Today is my 66th Birthday. My friends Carla and Johnny took me
out to dinner at Red Lobster yesterday on the 4th. It was fairly cool for
this time of year in Tucson,which was nice.Shaman was perfect in the
restaurant as usual,resting under the table. When we were leaving,there
were comments from the people in the booth across from us made about the
dog being allowed in the restaurant.I explained that he was a guide dog and
the people did not even know what a guide dog was.I tried to explain that
Shaman was my eyes and by Federal Law he was allowed to be in the
restaurant with me.They just said that dogs don't belong in restaurants.
Shaman just sat calmly by my side while this conversation continued. Our
waiter came over and asked if there was a problem. The people complained to
him about the dog being in the restaurant. The waiter turned to them and
said that the dog had better manners than some of the people he had served
that day. The conversation ended and we left.I think that the waiter did
not get a very good tip from those people but I really appreciated that
waiter and his great comment. Some people will never get it but in this
case,it was not the restaurant that was the problem.Those people never even
knew that Shaman was there until we were leaving. Have a great day, Mardi
and Shaman and Tipton,future GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/