[nagdu] Another class date to announce

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sat Jul 7 04:48:11 UTC 2012

Hi Shannon,

Congratulations on the classdate in August. I hope you are matched up with a
great dogand will have many wonderful years with your new dog. Also glad
Caroline is going to live with your grandmother. I'm sure Caroline will have
a great life with her.  The feelings and emotions you are experiencing right
now are perfectly normal. You'll just have to work through those feelings
and emotions which I know you will. Starting over with a new dog can be
stressful and emotional but I have no doubt you'll be just fine. Also, I'm
sure you willbe able to visit with Caroline anytime you want? Good luck and
wishing you the best. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper