[nagdu] Soul Searching

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Mon Jul 9 01:29:27 UTC 2012

Hi Cindy,

I'm glad you had a good time at convention. But I'm sorry you had some
difficulties and issues with your dog. Convention can be a very stressful
time for the handler and their dog. You did the best you could do with
handling your  dog and keeping him under control at all times in a situation
like this. And don't beat your self up over this.  From your post I've read
from you, you are a good handler and don't doubt yur self believe in your
self. I know you will take all the necessary steps to work out this issues
you are having with your dog. I wish you all the best and good luck with it
all. Keep us posted on things. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper