[nagdu] canes/guide dogs

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 12:19:10 UTC 2012

I agree with you completely, Marilyn.

It's all about working together to accomplish the same thing.

Equality for all is what we all want.

So what if some choose a cane over a dog? I, like others, have respect for
people that don't prefer a dog over a cane.

I was once a cane user myself until recently when I went off to Pilot to
train with Motley.

I feel much safer with Motley and my confidence has increased.

I believe if we all work together to get along with one another, things
would be much better.

Just my thoughts,

Chantel and Pilot Dog Motley