[nagdu] introducing myself

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 15:06:41 UTC 2012

Shannon,

Let me describe what you will find at Pilot.

Since you've worked a dog before, you'll be going for two weeks to train
with your dog and Pilot tries their best to honor breed requests.

The seven breeds Pilot trains are as follows.

The German shepherd, golden retriever, the boxer, the Doberman Pinscher, the
standard poodle, Vischla, and the Labrador retriever.

At the end of your training, you will have to complete an achievement walk,
following a set route and showing the trainer that follows you that you've
applied all that you've learned during training.

The layout of the building is very simple and easy to memorize.

There are two day rooms, one of which lectures takes place in.

The main day room where lectures take place is in the main hall after the
end of the girls hall.

You turn right and walk straight till you find the opening to the day room
on the left.

There are two bathing/feeding rooms one for each hallway.

These rooms are where the dogs are bathed and where you pour your dog's
food.

There are two sets of double doors for the relief area and there is a
courtyard outside where the dogs are fed.

You walk twice a day and the length of the walks is modified depending on
your abilities.