[nagdu] Never worked a male before

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 23:35:24 UTC 2012

Gladly my blonde bombshell of a lady leone sits back so very daintily
and oh so feminine when she tinkles but when she starts sniffing the
poles and fire hydrants  and corners of walls where the boys ahve left
their business i think she is quite a riot.  she gets the funniest
look on her face and I tell her "leave it" and we mvoe on.