[nagdu] Never worked a male before

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 17:02:58 UTC 2012

I did seriously consider that, Julie. However, I'm hard to match, and, after meeting him, and talking to his trainer, I think we'll be okay. Yes. I'm nervous. Yes. It's very possible I might decide it won't work out, but, when I met him, he didn't give me any real reason to say no. Aside from not being female, he seems to fit every requirement I have. So, I figure we'll just see how it goes.

Shannon
Shannon Dyer
Alumni Council Member,
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc
®  and
America's VetDogs®,  The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc ®
Providing "Second Sight" ® since 1946
371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
Office: 631-930-9000, Toll-free: 866-282-8047
solsticesinger at gmail.com
To make a donation that can change a life...contact the Guide Dog Foundation at
www.guidedog.org
or America's VetDogs the Veterans K-9 Corps at
www.vetdogs.org
Visit us on facebook at:
www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs