[nagdu] Belle

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 13 08:01:01 UTC 2012

Hi, Julie and Monty,
I do hope Belle's ear infection has cleared up and she's feeling better.
At times, I've probably overlooked or emphasized a lot when it comes to Odie, also thinking he's just being stubron.
Once getting him to the vet and find out the real problem, then I end up beating myself up over it.
Of course, Odie then tells me to stop it by banging his head against me, putting his rear end up in the air and then rolloing over on to his bag to try and be a large, one-year-old puppy all over again.
He'll never grow up.
Bibi