[nagdu] three weeks

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Jul 13 23:27:43 UTC 2012

Thanks so much,
I got the dog bones today, will take one with me.
When I realized what was in the box I got even more excited.
One bone is hid so when this one is wore down, there is a back up bone.
Got them threw amazon.
The Galalego bone.
Don't want to drop one of those on foot, causes a big knot.
I know dog did it and I cried.
he sure felt bad.
Was hard to put on shoe.