[nagdu] pinch collar

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 11:53:06 UTC 2012

I don't think I've experienced quite the intensity of distraction you have, though he has gotten away from me a few times, and he has dragged me down, but only in my yard and once by a street at the church. When that happens, it refocuses him, strangely enough. What a struggle. Well,we'll see how this goes.

CL