[nagdu] Introduction

Kelby Carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 22:15:53 UTC 2012

Thank you all very much for your introductions! I do have another
question that's sort of random (and not really essential, just
something I'm curious about.) My bedroom isn't terribly close to
the kitchen, and I make a good deal of my own meals.  Is it
better when I'm eating by myself to keep my dog on tie-down? It's
more convenient for me in a logistical stense as I need two hands
to do a lot of things and he doesn't seem to mind.  Thoughts?

Kelby