[nagdu] Puppy Raisers

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 22:55:52 UTC 2012

If any of you are introduced to your guide dog's puppy raiser at the
schools before graduation I highly suggest you get a phone number or
email address and keep in close contace with pictures, etc.

I ahd the good fortune to be paid a visit this afternoon by leone's
puppy raiser.  Leone is not with me at this time as she is in "summer
school"  Picking up more "credits"  Her raiser was en route from her
home in Palm Springs to northern Washington and stopped and spent 2
hours with us.  We ahd fun talking about leone and I showed her many
pictutres of us working and playing together.  she brought us gifts
and she is a breeder now and the dog who breeds pups for Guide dogs of
the Desert was with her.  It was a sentimental visit.

The Puppy Raisers, Breeders and sponsors are a big aprt of the dog's
life.  Very important.

--
warmly,

Debbie Cole