[nagdu] still around, not feeling great: and more

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 20 03:31:39 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
just wanted to let everyone know I'm still around.
I haven't been feeling that great due to the intensed heat which has returned back to Colorado.
we're back up into the nineties and one hundreds again.
Not only the heat is rough, but we're also going to be experiencing storm activity in other parts of the state.
My seizures did flare up along with the asthma.
Yesterday while Odie and I were out, we made a quick run over to the pharmacy at the Wilmington Web family medicine building to pick up Dale's meds as he unfortunately came down with a twenty-four hour virus Tuesday.
I had an appointment there yesterday, so offered to nab his meds for him anyway.
On the way back toward OBS, Odie decided he wanted to just go home and take the bus instead.
I had to retrace my steps to go back and remind him mommy's appointment wasn't done nor did it start yet.
Saturday, all of us are going to a surprise birthday party for my brother and grandmother.
We're definitely going to be picked up as it will be way too hot to even take the light rail out to the Yale Station just to get a quick ride out to my Aunt Betty Voyt's home.
This evening, Dale's planning on making a quick trip down to 7 11 just to grab some things we can heat up in our microwave.
It's too dog gone hot to even cook right now.
Truth is I'm definitely ready for July to be over and the same for August since those two months tend to be the Dog Days of summer.
like Dale and I amongst with others, Odie would much rather stay indoors and he could care less about being out.
Earlier this evening as Dale told me it was hot with sticky humidity outside when he took Odie out.
Odie took one look at his daddy and said, "You know what, Daddy? I'm going to go ahead, take care of my business and I want to go back inside immediately."
I do hope to be feeling better soon to where I can post to groups.
My hopes are if need be, I can respond to people privately rather than on forums to cut down on unnecessary replies.
*Smiles*
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie