[nagdu] Shoppers with guide dogs being deniedaccessatgoodwill industries

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sun Jul 22 08:00:18 UTC 2012

Jenny that is an important reminder to all of us. As for me as a child born iin 19554 much that we take for granted and use wasn't even thought of yet When the first reading machines came out they were very large and very expensive  and I was on my own getting through college and I didn't have a dog yet so managed in the snow with my cane and feel very blessed to know how to use one as well as the joy of using a wonderful little golden retreiver name Tres. I'm truly blessed.

Sheila Leigland