[nagdu] Leather Harnesses

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Jul 25 15:32:44 UTC 2012

There's LDS, but I wouldn't recommend them.  I had a rather bad shopping
experience there.

Bridgeport Equipment makes leather products.  I have their mobility
harness and a couple of leashes.  The quality of the leather work is
good.  The fit is not so great though.  You are getting off the rack
sizes and they haven't been quite right for the two dogs I've used their
equipment with.  Their harnesses also have that fake sheepskin stuff and
they are pretty heavy.

Active Dogs makes a leather guide dog harness.  I've not purchased one
from them though so I have no idea about quality or fit.  I have
purchased other items from Active Dogs and had a good shopping
experience, meaning I got what I ordered when I expected to receive it
with no problems.

A new company is Bold Lead Designs.
http://boldleaddesigns.com/
I have never ordered anything from them and have no idea about quality
of product or shopping experience.  They do custom work though.  The
have combination guide and mobility harnesses so I would think they
could make a regular guide harness for you.

HTH
Julie