[nagdu] seeing eye and more

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:00:29 UTC 2012

Jessica, do you remember me from WVSB? I'm Shannon Johnson Wells. Anyway, I went to TSE in 1998 and an instructor came and watched me walk a short route. Then, he did a juno walk with me and talked to me about dogs and my life style. They also did juno walks when I got to the school. I just applied to Pilot a couple of weeks ago but I don't have all my paperwork sent in, yet. Good to see you on here. Good luck with either school you choose. Feel free to contact me off list.
Shannon Wells