[nagdu] To Steve about your guide Bennett

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Tue Jul 31 22:31:35 UTC 2012

Hi Lori,
Sorry for the late response.  Bennett and I are progressing nicely.  He is a
great dog, with some average puppy-like behaviors yet.  He loves to pull and
it is sometimes hard to get him settled down, but I do find the gentle lead
a god-sent!  Other than that, tomorrow, August 1 marks 3 months
already...wow!

Glad to hear you 2 are doing so well:)

Steve & Bennett, your Leader Dog Peers from Wisconsin