[nagdu] Great news about getting my guide dog!!

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 18:44:42 UTC 2012

What guide dog school are you considering? I am a grad of Guide Dogs
for the Blind, and would be happy to share my experience with you. If
you want to privately contact me, please feel free. My email is
laurel.stockard at gmail.com. I know it's important to do research and
find out about the different schools before you choose one, and there
are good schools in California if that is where you want to go.
Congrads!
Laurel and Stockard