[nagdu] Third party reporting by other guide dog users

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 05:18:23 UTC 2012

I've never had GDB call me because of a complaint, and I'm sure I'd be
incredibly annoyed if somebody complained to GDB about me without
merritt. But I spose if GDB ever did call me because of a complaint
unfounded by an uneducated member of the public, or from another guide
dog team with a grudge, I would at least appreciate the fact that they
take their complaints seriously. I guess I'd rather have them call me
about something that isn't a big deal, then allow something that would
be a big deal to go unchecked.

I will say though, that there is a way to go about handling complaints
and a way not to. These handlers who bash other handlers, whether on
list or to other people face to face, need to get a life. Nobody has
done such a thing on list, but in reference to situations that have
been briefly brought up as part of this conversation.
Anyway, just my 2 cents,
Laurel and Stockard