[nagdu] New job, Cagney can't be with me

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 11 12:16:03 UTC 2012

Debbie,
    Labor laws require that you have specific breaks for specific durations
of work. During these breaks, you should have someone who will cover for you
and id during which you can take your dog out. Title I of the Americans with
Disabilities Act requires employers to make reasonable accommodations for
their employees with disabilities. In my opinion, you would be best served
by contacting the Department of Labor and the Equal Employment Opportunity
Comission (EEOC) to find out what your rights are concerning breaks and
accommodations. If you need our assistance, we are only a phone call away.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala