[nagdu] New job, Cagney can't be with me

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:31:45 UTC 2012

I thought Marion gave the best response so far that I've seen, but truth be told, the dog is a dog which is used as not only a friend and companion but a travel tool. That is not to belittle the dog in any way. If you couldn't have the dog at work, then what would be the point of having a dog for that purpose? You are there five days a week. No, leaving the dog with your husband doesn't make you a bad person, but it also doesn't allow you to fully utilize your dog. I doubt they can enforce that without illegally denying you breaks. I am really surprised at that coming from the V.A. in Kansas City.

Cindy Lou