[nagdu] Third party reporting by other guide dog users

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jun 12 18:49:13 UTC 2012

When I switched schools, I did not say why.  I probably would have, had
someone asked me, but I don't recall anyone doing so.  Maybe they don't
particularly care.  I think switching is not uncommon, and people do it
for all sorts of reasons, most of which don't make a whole hill of beans
for the new school.

On the original topic of this message, I think if I found out that a
"friend" had called my school about some trivial thing, or even an
imaginary thing, that person would no longer be my friend, nor even an
acquaintance, if I could possibly manage it.  Friends don't indulge in
mean gossip about each other.
Now, if I'd nearly got run over and was in complete denial about it, that
would be OK to call about, but I have a healthy sense of
self-preservation, so that's pretty unlikely.

Tracy