[nagdu] for HannahRe: finding the right food

J. Hartwell scottishdreamer at bresnan.net
Thu Jun 14 05:06:22 UTC 2012

Hi Hannah.

This is Judy and my GSD little girl, Xyla.  My vet put Xyla on Eukanuba
venison and potato.  She was doing alot of scratching and I had already tried
several other more expencive foods.  The Eukanuba seems to be working and she
really seems to like it.  Also there is a sight  <wag.com that you can get it
from at a better price than Petsmart and they deliver if I understand right
for free.  If you can't find there sight let me know and I'll send it to you.
 There's also a venison  and sweet potato that works as well.

Hope this helps

Judy and Xyla