[nagdu] finding the right food

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 14 05:26:44 UTC 2012

Hi, Hannah,
Odie eats two different Purina foods but that's due to his age, one to help with weight control which is Purina Overweight Management.
It has brown rice and chicken.
The main food he eats is called Beneful Healthy Radiance.
It has real samon, brown rice and some veggies that are specially prepared for dogs.
Neither of Odie's foods have fillers in them.
Other food he was on was Good Life which the company that made it sadly fell apart.
They now do food just for cats only.
Thankfully, the Beneful Healthy Radiance helps Odie's coat stay shiny but part of it is due to the real samon fish ingredient.
Odie had trouble with food too.
His stomach would get real irritated and when it came to him having gas, it was awful.
When I do give him his Beneful Healthy Radiance and Purina Overweight Management, I do half and half together to equal one cup.
While Beneful Healthy Radiance can be found at places like Wal-Mart, Target, Kane-Mart and King Soopers upon probably other places that are dog/cat related, it's still good food.
As far as the Purina Overweight Management one though, I have to order it on line since my vet no longer carries it.
The best thing to do is just get food samples and try them until you find the right one.
Another thing with some dog foods isn't just the filler, but some are very rich as that can caust stomach irritation.
Bibi