[nagdu] renting a car with Mason

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Jun 14 21:45:42 UTC 2012

Sam,

Sorry I'm replying so late.  I've been out of town for a while and am
just getting caught up.

What is the policy of the rental company on cleaning in general?  Let's
say if you drag mud into the car, would they charge for cleaning?  And
concerning the hair, are they planning on charging you if there are 5
hairs or only if the interior of the car is entirely covered?  To me
those things would make a difference.  If it is their policy to charge
for cleaning, then you would probably be paying for cleaning.  But if
they are being obtuse about the dog in a round'a'bout way and plan on
charging you for cleaning regardless, then that is a problem.

Hope your trip goes well!
Julie