[nagdu] Biological Family Support for Service Animals

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Jun 19 14:07:56 UTC 2012

        Greg,
Do you value the input of these family members? If so why? You don't have to answer on-list, but it does sound like the opinion of these people matters to you. You need to think about why. Do they generally have good insights into you? Do they see things froma perspective you have learned is useful? Do you just like to argue with them?