[nagdu] Heat!

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Jun 20 19:51:25 UTC 2012

Oh me,
One of my dogs needed booties because one paw got hurt with the salt.
so I got a pair and made sure that she couldn't get it off.
Well she didn't want to do her duties with the booties on.
I was laughing so hard, I had to lean against the wall so I could still
stand up.
I tell you once she learned that her feet were ok, she wanted to go fast.'
I had to remind her who was on the end of the harness.
I can't walk like that any more on the ice, I don't have the balance I
used to have.