[nagdu] Stepmother's Wisecracks

Suzy Wilson keyboard4jesus at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 22:33:34 UTC 2012

Hi guys, I have an ongoing problem that I would like your input on.
Every Sunday Izzy goes with me to church and my dad and stepmom Linda pick us up. After church we go out to dinner with friends and upon arrival at the restaurant Linda always says; "Poor Izzy has to smell all this good food, it must be torture for her!"
Another thing she does is to verbalize what she thinks Izzy must be thinking, such as when we were in the elevator going to Sunday School she said to a friend,"Izzy says if you take this ugly harness off me I'll let you pet me!" Linda thinks she is being funny but all it does is aggravate the heck out of me. She never takes me or the importance of my guide dog seriously. Thanks for any thoughts and input you can share.
cordially Yours; Suzy and Isabella

Sent from my iPad