[nagdu] Stepmother and posting issues

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Thu Jun 21 14:49:11 UTC 2012

Maybe you could just have a nice talk with your stepmom.  Maybe let her
pet your guide out of harness, explain and answer a few questions and
otherwise try to involve her in your life.  maybe if she were involved
in a positive way she would not make her silly annoying comments.  I
would not project negative feelings on her or respond an a smart alec
way as that might make the situation worse.

As for my posts, I use thunderbird and have never had this problem
before.  When I send a fresh post, it appears on the list and I get the
message but when I reply or even manually put in the header to an
existing thread it doesn't go through.  At least I have a work around
which is to start a new email.  I won't keep talking about this issue.
Thanks for your patience.
Brenda