[nagdu] guide dog schools and relieving

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 23 02:49:19 UTC 2012

When I attended GEB, there were doors that went outside of the dormitory bedrooms toward the parking lot which was way off to the left.
Before you'd get to the vans, there was a concreete like area for the dogs to park.
If I remember correctly, you'd have the dogs step off the curb just outside the bedroom door and park.
Pilot was different.
You had to walk outside the building into their court yard.
Once you walked over to the relief area, there was a thick slab of concreet and have the dog go under the railing on to the slab for potty time.
I'm curious of how other schools do their relieving times.
Feel free to email me off list if you like at:
orleans24 at comcast.net
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf